JRC is seeking submissions for our first anthology of local writing!
Short story and/or poetry pieces are welcomed on the themes of ‘hope’, ‘empowerment’, and ‘opportunity’.
We will be collating some of our favourites into a collection, to be available in print copy via Amazon and directly from us.
This charity anthology will be a celebration of recovery, and an opportunity for our students, friends, and supporters to showcase their work.
Submissions are encouraged by previously unpublished writers – so why not take to your keyboard or put pen to paper and share your thoughts?
Fiction only, please.
Anticipated publication is during November 2023.
Please read the guidelines and terms and conditions before submitting.
Closing date: Extended to Sunday 29th October, midnight (GMT)
Further detail can be found in our guidelines and terms and conditions.
- Submit your short stories or poems on the theme of either hope, opportunity, or empowerment (or even all three!)
- You may submit up to three pieces.
- Each submission must be no more than 1000 words.
- Please use Times New Roman, font size 12, with no line breaks between paragraphs in short stories.
- Authors must be 18+ and resident in Jersey.
- Enter by emailing your work as a Word document attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of your email AND the name of your attachment should be the title of your work.
- In the body of your email, include your full name, telephone number, and preferred email for contact.
We Look Forward to Reading Your Work!