The Government of Jersey, Psychology and Wellbeing Service have produced a variety of 'grab packs' for families, children and young people covering some of the key themes at this time.
Click on the hyperlink to view each individual pack;
- ADHD – guidance for parents/carers on how best to educate a child/young person who has a diagnosis of ADHD or struggles generally with focus and attention.
- Adults working from home.
- Mindfulness (for anyone wanting to explore some exercises, promote wellbeing and manage symptoms of stress, anxiety etcetera.)
- Balancing anxiety (for anyone wanting to learn more about symptoms of anxiety and appropriate management strategies)
- Children – written for children (primary aged), includes strategies to look after own mood, mood journaling and also study skills ideas.
- Parents/carers – educating at home with tips on how to structure the learning day, promoting wellbeing etcetera.
- Sleep – for parents/carers (but could be used more generally) on the importance of a good sleep routine with tips on how to establish one.
- Study skills – written for young people to get the best out of their studies at home.
- Covid 19 – step by step guidance for parents/carers who want more detailed guidance on how to sit with their children and talk about the pandemic (progression from Government poster campaign).
- Young people and Wellbeing – written for young people (High School age plus)- with ideas on how to look after their own mental health and wellbeing, mood journals etcetera.
- Online resources – a resource pack for parents/carers with references for learning, wellbeing and more.
These packs can also be downloaded in Portuguese, Polish and Romanian by clicking on the following link;
< Back to all news