Our Autumn Semester ran from 10th September – 15th December 2018. We began the semester with a programme of 7 courses. Our delivery partners were HSSD Mental Health services and Mind Jersey.
In 2018 Jersey Recovery College has:
- Welcomed 250 students with 93 of those students enrolled for more than one semester
- 401 course enrolments
- Consistently received over 90% satisfaction rates from students on:
- Meeting our learning objectives;
- Meeting their expectations;
- Whether attending our course made them feel more confident, supported, connected and more positive about the future.
You can review the report here for more information.
< Back to all news