It is often much easier for us to be compassionate to others than to ourselves. Why is showing yourself compassion difficult?
We would like to invite you to ‘Summer of Compassion’ which will help you be present, connected and be kind to yourself, as well as being within nature!
All classes are free, although donations towards fundraising for JRC are appreciated.
Please come along, no booking required!
Ensure you bring something to keep you warm and to sit on!
We'll look forward to seeing you there!
- Friday 28th June from 8.30 – 9.30pm (sunset at 9.18pm) – Les Laveurs, St Ouens (opposite Jersey Pearl)
- Saturday 13th July from 10.00 – 11.00am – Les Laveurs, St Ouens (opposite Jersey Pearl)
- Saturday 20th July from 5.00 – 6.00am (sunrise at 5.25am) – Longbeach, Grouville
- Friday 5th July from 6.00 – 7.00pm – People’s Park, St Helier
- Friday 12th July from 6.00 – 7.00pm – People’s Park, St Helier
- Friday 26th July from 6.00 – 7.00pm – People’s Park, St Helier
< Back to all news